- The view from my bedroom in the little village we stayed in near the city of Tours in France. I just thought the ivy around the window looked super artsy, in all honestly…
- My outfit for Festival Beauregard- I’ve been loving flares recently, and I picked these up in a Dublin market. They’re so comfortable! I also wore my Alice Halliday headpiece and Penneys accessories.
- Seeing Florence + The Machine live at the festival for the first time was UH-MAZING. I’ve been a fan for years, and we managed to get front row. It was such a crazy but wonderful experience, and French music festivals beat Irish ones by a mile!
An outfit I styled on one of the first days of my fashion styling internship with Siopaella. I fell in love with this little black dress and Carvela heels instantly.
- Another outfit I styled with Siopaella- I’m not usually a green fan but I really like this combo!
- One of my looks from sunny Lisbon.. We were off to the beach that day so I wanted something easy to throw on over my bikini, and this bardot style top from Penneys is my new favorite.
- A snap of the ceiling of our apartment. The interior was absolutely amazing, and I have a slight obsession with beautiful ceilings…
Looking out onto the beach at Cascais, and I remember thinking in that moment how scary the vastness of the sea is. Beautiful, alright, but frightening!
- A small haul from our one day of shopping in Lisbon- I headed straight to Stradivarius and Pull & Bear as I always find their clothes over there are much cheaper! I’ll have an outfit up soon with these two pieces, so watch this space…
- I went to the Parfois Backstage dinner last week, and this was one of my favorite pieces from the new F/W collection. Sequin clutches? Yes please!
- A coffee date with my mam on a rainy afternoon- one of the best caramel macchiatos I’ve had to be honest.
- Last but not least, a #FromWhereIStand shot of my look- which will also be appearing on my blog very soon!
What have you been up to this month?